Junior Graphic Designer
We are seeking a talented Junior Graphic Designer to join our team. This position will be responsible for creating visual content for a variety of digital and print marketing campaigns. The ideal candidate is a self-starter who is highly creative, detail-oriented, and has experience using Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD) to produce high-quality designs.
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create visual content for various digital and print marketing campaigns, including social media graphics, email marketing designs, and website graphics
- Produce high-quality designs that align with our clients’ brand guidelines and marketing goals
- Use Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD) to create and edit graphics, logos, and other visual content
- Provide design concepts and recommendations to the marketing team
- Manage multiple design projects simultaneously and meet project deadlines
- Ensure all designs are optimized for various digital platforms and print materials
- High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
- 1-2 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, and XD)
- Strong portfolio showcasing a range of design work
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment
- Strong time management and organizational skills
This is a commission-based position. We are committed to providing ongoing training and development opportunities to help our team members grow and succeed. If you are a talented and creative Graphic Designer with a passion for digital marketing, we encourage you to apply.